The Clues Are In the Poo: Tracking COVID-19 in Wastewater
September 23, 2022 12:00PM - 1:00PM
WKAR Studios - CAS 145
What are you really flushing down the toilet?
Three Toilet Talks will address how a drop of sewage tells a greater story on COVID-19 tracking.
- SARS, Polio, Monkeypox and Beyond: Watching Our Global Health Through Wastewater
- Dr. Joan Rose, Homer Nowlin Chair in Water Research, Department of Fisheries and Wildlife
- Signals from the MSU Sewer: Why Should You Give a Poo?
- Dr. Nishita D'Souza, post-doctoral researcher, Department of Fisheries and Wildlife
- MiNET: Building a Statewide Network for Wastewater Surveillance
- Dr. Erin Dreelin, associate professor, Department of Fisheries and Wildlife; coordinator, MSU Water Science Network
- Dr. Doug Buhler, associate vice president for research and innovation
- Dr. Dana Infante, associate director, MSU AgBioResearch
WKAR studios - CAS 145
Join via Zoom
- Link: https://msu.zoom.us/j/96326315330?pwd=bkY5c593VUxscjNz22tnWnF4R0FjUT09
- Passcode: 402131