ANR Awards nomination deadline
October 31, 2023
Contact: Faith Brooks-Mason, email@example.com
CANR is seeking individuals who have made outstanding contributions to the university, community, state and nation. Award candidates may be nominated by departments, administrators, CANR alumni board members, faculty, alumni and industry stakeholders. Nominations are due October 31, 2023.
Please consider submitting a nomination for one of the following awards:
- CANR Distinguished Service Award
- CANR Alumni Association Awards
- Alumni Service Award
- Distinguished Faculty Award
- Diversity, Equity and Inclusion Alumni Award
- Honorary Alumni Award
- Outstanding Alumni Award
- Outstanding Up and Coming Alumni Award
ANR Award recipients are honored during the ANR Month celebration in March.